Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Catching up

Every so often, I get asked what I do with or how do we display all of our autographed pucks. Lately, it hasn't been all that well. Between being a Daddy and a husband, work, freelance work and enjoying Colin's company this summer, I haven't had much time since early April to put away the fruits of our labor.

Today, though, will be different when I asked Colin what he wanted to do today, he suggested we have a "chill out" day, where we do nothing but hang out at home. To me, it was a good idea.

Now that he's busy working yet another Lego creation, I've started putting away pucks, some from as far back as last November. As you can see, I have my work cut out for me:

Pucks obtained during the Tampa Bay Lightning's Young Guns camp;

These pucks were signed during the last 10 days of the regular season;

More from our late-season hounding efforts; and

The first batch of pucks I'll put away.

With any luck, I'll complete this project tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment