Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Threads: Panthers hat trick

One of my many goals this season was to get at least one jersey swatch card signed during every hounding adventure. In the case of the Florida Panthers, in town Monday to play the Tampa Bay Lightning, I knew my chances for success were pretty good.

Instead of having just one card in the book, there were four opportunities to add to the Threads project. It's easy to see, starting with the one signed by Florida's Stephen Weiss, that I met my most basic expectation.

But it was Jordan Leopold, left, and Tomas Vokoun who helped me complete the hat trick.

So, who did I miss? How about Steven Reinprecht? I'm not too worried, though. The Panthers will be back and, as it stands, I have little else left for the team. Focusing on that card should be a cinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment