Monday, October 5, 2009

A healthy obsession

To be honest, for all the times that Brett, one of Hound Central's loyal readers, has offered words of encouragement, it would be a no-brainer to plug his new blog, My Hockey Card Obsession, based on that alone.

But after visiting the blog, where he meshes his incredible talents for creating custom cards with celebrating each night of the 2009-10 NHL season, I couldn't help but pass along his novel approach to collecting.

Stop by, won't you? It's well worth the time.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the plug. After enjoying your blog for over 2 years now, I am excited to get behind the wheel myself. I love hockey, I love collecting, I love the creativity in cards and I love that there is a way to share my passion for hockey cards with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep both hands on the wheel and it'll be a fun ride.

    ReplyDelete