Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We want it all

When it comes to hockey hounding, it's apparent that Hound Central 5.0 readers, as well as its chief puckhound, are a greedy lot. Not only do we want to snag a bunch of autographs during our hockey-hounding adventures, but we want them from the NHL's best players.

In my case, it's not like anything less than 75 autographs in a single session is a waste of time. Those days are few and far between. But given the choice between a top-six forward and a seventh defenseman, I'm happier when multiples come from a team's star rather than a scrub.

For the most part, I subscribe to principle that one autograph is better than none. That's the beauty of being a collector. I don't have to get autographs. I just like getting any autographs.

Do you see anything wrong with that? I don't.

Question: What's your goal in hounding?

Both (quality and quantity): 25 votes out of 40 cast (62.5 percent)
Quality: 12 votes (30 percent)
Quantity: 3 votes (7.5 percent)

No comments:

Post a Comment