Monday, January 11, 2010

Moody's midseason hounding report

Because we are around the halfway point of the 2009-10 NHL season, I thought I would give my report of how the season has gone for me.

I assume that for most Hockey Bay hounds, the numbers and item counts are different, but the overall success for each team is relative.

This has been one of my most successful seasons to date, knocking out more than 1,000 signatures from nearly 350 players.

This is a team-by-team breakdown of how the season has played out so far.

As expected, I've done pretty well with the Lightning and Panthers. Can't complain, either, about the Los Angeles Kings, Edmonton Oilers, Atlanta Thrashers, Colorado Avalanche, Buffalo Sabres, Minnesota Wild and San Jose Sharks.

I am debating on tapering off my efforts the rest of the season or continuing on just to see how well I do.

(Puckhound's note: Why stop now? You could hit 2,000 autographs or 500 players by season's end.)

There are still a few West Coast teams on the calendar, so I'm sure I will make the trip out for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment