Thursday, July 8, 2010

Packing for camp

Like any good Boy Scout, I'm as prepared as I can be for the Tampa Bay Lightning's upcoming (July 10-14) prospects camp down here in Hockey Bay. The hockey-hounding bag is packed with the following items that we hope to get signed within the next week:

Tampa Bay Lightning and 2010 NHL Draft pucks for Brett Connolly, the Bolts' top pick in June's draft;

Lightning and Norfolk Admirals pucks for goalie Dustin Tokarski; and

Cards for Carter Ashton, Connolly and Alex Hutchings (top row) and a trio, including a Threads card for Tokarski.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck hounding. I'm looking forward to seeing the goodies!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I know we're heading out Wednesday, but may try to get in some hounding over the weekend.

    I'll likely do just one post after the camp ends.

    ReplyDelete