Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I can live with these

One of the last things I do in preparing for a visiting NHL team, after I've gathered pucks, erased cards and checked the American Hockey League transactions, I create as many of these cheap skate cards I need.

In the case of the Columbus Blue Jackets, who visited Hockey Bay last week, I needed to make four of the cards. As you can see, three proved very useful in what turned out to be a very productive, as well as a long, day of hockey hounding.

Though I couldn't find hockey cards for neither Grant Clitsome nor Derek MacKenzie, I had only one card for Jan Hejda. Each was more than willing to sign.

The only Blue Jackets player who didn't sign one? That would be Matt Calvert. It wasn't that he wouldn't, I just never recognized him. Oh, my bad. Maybe next time, I'll have some cards for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment