Tuesday, March 15, 2011

He's still learning

Proving a point that you don't have to let NHL rookies pass by, here's an instance where I wasn't caught shorthanded for New Jersey's Nick Palmieri. Not only did I have a card from the 2010-11 Score hockey set, but yet another cheap skate card.

I had to ask Palmieri to sign the cheap skate card after signing the Score card during a second trip for the Devils during their recent visit to Hockey Bay.

Most times, NHL rookies, aside from the handful with inflated egos, willingly sign anything you put in front of them. Now, I'm not saying Palmieri is one of those rookies, but, still, it caught me by surprise.

2 comments:

  1. Great success. As a huge Devils fan, I'm digging the sucesses you guys get from my favorite team. Everytime I want to wait outside the Prudential Center, it's too crowded, so I never get to hound my team. I live vicariously through you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we appreciate you stopping by. The Devils draw a sizable crowd, at least 15 people, most trips.

    ReplyDelete