Friday, March 18, 2011

I have a good reason

By Colin
Hound Central 5.0 junior correspondent

When I hounded the Montreal Canadiens a couple weeks ago, I used a printed-out wallpaper image for a second time this season. Why? They're an Original Six team and the logo they use this season hasn't really changed.

So, I kinda have to choose to do a printout instead of a hand-drawn one for my team sheets. Either way, it works. With 18 autographs, I think I did pretty good. I think it looks cool as well.

I know I got Brian Gionta, Carey Price, P.K. Subban and Roman Hamrlik to sign it. My Dad says some of the other signers were Max Pacioretty, Tomas Plekanic, James Wisniewski, Brent Sopel and coach Jacques Martin on it, too.

3 comments:

  1. I think it looks really cool too. The silver really pops out on the sheet.

    While I enjoy the hand drawn sheets more, these are a very nice alternative.

    Quite a collection you are gathering. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job. I agree that the print out looks great with the silver ink on it.

    ReplyDelete