Monday, March 14, 2011

Quick thinking

By Colin
Hound Central 5.0 junior correspondent

While we were hounding the Phoenix Coyotes a couple weeks ago, the New Jersey Devils came into the same hotel. My Dad didn't know they'd be there, so we didn't have much for them to get signed.

So, I whipped up a team sheet for them to sign, including Martin Brodeur and Ilya Kovalchuk.

Even better, I got a compliment from Kovie:

"Did you draw that?" Kovie asked me.

"Yep," I said.

"Good job, little buddy," Kovie said.

In total, I got 12 autographs. My Dad tells me that others signers included Johan Hedberg, Henrik Tallinder, Travis Zajac, Jacob Josefson and Mattias Tedenby.

3 comments:

  1. Nice job adapting to the situation. Great quick thinking! Looks awesome.

    Who's autograph is in the top right corner (#16)? It looks like he has the same first and last name. :)

    You've got to love snagging both Marty and Ilya on the same sheet.

    Have a good one and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um.....after re-reading your post. I'm going to guess Jacob Josefson.

    That's my quick thinking for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that's Jacob Josefson or Jacob Jacob or Jofeson Josefson. Kovie's on the bottom left corner and Marty's on the bottom right.

    ReplyDelete