Wednesday, March 9, 2011

No lizards here

By Colin
Hound Central 5.0 junior correspondent

When I wanted to do the lizard logo for Phoenix Coyotes team sheet, my Dad said, "No. You have to do a more recent logo."

So, my Dad forced me to do the regular logo or the paw. I chose the paw logo.

I kinda improvised the logo because I can't write "Phoenix Coyotes" with a crayon that small, except if I drew the logo really big. So I drew the paw with the background, even though it took me 15 minutes to find a burgundy color crayon. Then I put the "Phoenix Coyotes" on the side.

Oh, yeah, I got 25 autographs on it.

Editor's note: Yes, I am that "mean." Darn nice paw, eh? I never understood what a lizard had to do with coyotes.

Among those signing were Shane Doan, Ilya Bryzgalov, Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Derek Morris, GM Don Maloney, head coach Dave Tippett, assistant coach Ulf Samuelsson, goalie coach Sean Burke, former NHLer-turned-analyst Tyson Nash, Vernon Fiddler, Mikkel Boedker, Martin Hanzal, Paul Bissonette and Kyle Turris.

No comments:

Post a Comment