Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The old switcheroo

Colin was right, I had no idea that the New Jersey Devils would be at the same hotel as the Phoenix Coyotes during their visits to Hockey Bay. I didn't let that keep me, though, from having future Hall of Famer Martin Brodeur add to our autographed puck collection.

Thankfully, I had an abundance of pucks available for the Coyotes that day. One of them was this Team Canada puck, set aside for Phoenix's Ed Jovanovski, just in case he traveled with the team. Well, he didn't. I'll have to thank him the next time I see him.

Now, if I could just get Brodeur to offer up a better signature every so often, without having to ask for a personalization, this keeper from a keeper would look that much sweeter.

2 comments:

  1. nicee!!! i got the same auto from him 2 weeks ago on the same puck. He dosent have the best autograph but hey he will be in the HOF

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a Brodeur collector, I am staring at this puck and drooling over my keyboard. Congrats on a great sucess

    ReplyDelete